Summit Racing Announces Retail Store Pickup Program
If you're within driving distance of one of Summit's three retail locations you can now order online and pickup in store. Check out the details below for more.
Summit Racing Equipment now offers Retail Store Pickup service for orders placed online at SummitRacing.com, GenuineHotrod.com, or PowersportsPlace.com. It’s another easy and convenient way for customers to order and take delivery of parts and accessories.
Customers can now place an order online and pick it up at any one of Summit Racing’s Retail Stores, located in Tallmadge, Ohio; McDonough, Georgia; and Sparks, Nevada.
The order will be held at the requested store until the customer comes to pick it up. For customer security, they must present the order confirmation, a credit card or PayPal receipt, and a photo ID to the cashier and collect their parts.
• Valid payment methods: credit card, PayPal, and Bill Me Later deferred billing
• Customer must present a valid photo ID, printed e-mail receipt or order number, physical credit card used on order or PayPal receipt at time of pickup
• Signature required at time of pickup
• Order will be released only to customer who placed it
• Order must be picked up within seven days
Established in 1968, Summit Racing Equipment is the leading high performance parts and accessories company in the world. Summit Racing offers the largest selection, best prices, and best customer service in the high performance industry via catalogs, Internet, and Retail Super Stores. The company is headquartered in Tallmadge, Ohio with retail locations in Tallmadge, Ohio; Sparks, Nevada; and McDonough, Georgia.